Re: [TCML] DC Cox

Very sorry news indeed...  I knew he was struggling with numerous health issues
several years ago.

My wife and I attended "Lightning on the Lawn" in Baraboo about 4
years ago, DC could be
abrasive, but was very cordial toward both of us.  He will be missed.  RIP.

--
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA USA

Sharpe's Axiom of Murphy's Law