[TCML] topics ok for TC

I let the Cockroft Walton question go, this time, but remember that the list is about Tesla Coils:

"The tesla coil mailing list covers the topics of tesla coil construction, operation, measurement, and use. Topics range from sources of materials, opinions of commercial tesla coil kits, measurement of electical fields, photography of coils, construction techniques, etc. "

We don't want to get too far astray into Van de Graaff generators, Pelletrons, Marx generators, etc. (as fascinating as those are, and as much as I've broken the rules with posts about them in the past).

Those things are ok, if you can relate it to tesla coils. For instance, a Cockroft Walton source might serve as a DC HV source to calibrate a field probe.

A lot of the components used in CW stacks are of use in TCs (e.g. HV capacitors), for instance, so as long as don't wander too far astray, I think it will be ok.

Jim