From: "steve date" <aaadate@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 10:31:24 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] my new coil. how is performance?

James,

Your coil looks great (nice job) however I have some concerns with your
running it in the basement. We have had members who have caught their
walls on fire doing exactly what I saw..... Letting the streamers arc to
the light bulbs and electrical wires in your home WILL lead to disaster.

Just my 2 cents......

steve-seattle

--
"The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you, don't go back to sleep....."
Colman Barks - Rumi