Re: [TCML] upside down coil

Yep. I modified my own coil once to hang upside down for a temporary
effect. Only things to keep an eye on 1) make sure the secondary and
toroid are strongly attached, and 2) verify that the primary capacitors
(if oil-filled) have an air space that would pose an issue if moved around
inside the capacitor itself. (Exposing film to air, etc.)

- b