Re: [TCML] How to host photos and other attachments

Quite often i will use http://photobucket.com/ or http://tinypic.com/

On 2/03/2012 5:36 AM, Grenadier wrote:
http://www.imgur.com for photos

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Gary Lau<glau1024@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Folks, I'm wearing my TCML moderator's hat now.

As most of you know, the TCML does not and cannot support attached photos
and other attachments.  This is mentioned in the posting guidelines and in
the monthly minder.  But still, the moderators frequently need to reject
posts because there are attached photos.  Please understand - even if we
were to accept the post, the List software would strip all attachments
before sending it out.  It's just not an option we have any control over.

a file hosting service named drop.io.  However, that site no longer
exists.

I'd like to open a discussion of what other file and photo hosting service
we should recommend to subscribers wishing to share a photo (or video).
Drop.io was nice because you didn't have to create an account.  I don't
know if that's an option elsewhere.  I often see posters using Flickr.com,
but I've never used that.  What's other's experience, in terms of being
easy to use?

Thanks, Gary