Re: [TCML] Calculating transformer output at lower voltages

Jim/all,

I've seen the same thing as David when using a DVM but all worked as expected when I used an old analog meter...

Bottom line with transformer type NST's is the turns ratios are straight forward (ie. a 120vac 15kv unit will have ratio of 1:125). Figuring out the actual number of turns is much harder....

BrianB