Re: [TCML] Ozone Generation

I certainly wasn't planning on doing this while in the same room, or
leaving it running for extended periods of time.  I was thinking something
similar to getting your house gassed with pesticides; you seal off the area
in question, cleanse the room with the toxic gasses, wait a while for the
gas to dissipate, then return and clean up.  You do this rarely and only
when it's actually required.  Maybe this sort of infrequent use won't be
effective in neutralizing the source of the odor, though.

The main worry I have is that you don't want to be in the room while the
ozone is running, but you definitely need some way to monitor things so you
don't start a fire if things go wrong.  I'd put the whole thing in a
(almost) sealed flame retardant case, and include an E stop or breaker
which can be controlled outside the room.

-Mike