[TCML] Thanks Bart(and a whole bunch of others)

Hello All,

    I was happy to see that you liked the coil.  Thanks to you for the JavaTC program which makes the whole process alot easier.  I love that it is an integration of all the experimentation from the list.  Without this list and people like you and many others, it would be next to impossible to have a coil like mine with my budget.  All the posts about everything tc made my life alot easier and definitly alot cheaper.  I would also like to thank Chip Atkinson for starting what is a great collaboration of outstanding information.  Without the list I am not sure I could have done it.
Anyway  you have probably heard this before,  but your work and time is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
Jason Kerlin