RE: [TCML] Miniature tesla

sorry no :/it was just powered by a zvs flyback circuit
http://uzzors2k.4hv.org/projectfiles/flybacktransformerdrivers/Mazzilli%20ZVS%20Flyback%20Driver.png
but the rest is just a typical sgtc design. I don't even think i knew the values of the cap bank or anything, i just soldered a bunch of hv caps together and stuffed everything inside the box.it was just a 1 night project with stuff i had lying around, but i was really suprised with how well it turned out!thanks for the compliment though :).although unfortunately it was recently dropped and smashed by a friend :(