Re: [TCML] Induction coil bi-polar tesla coil

         I do have a real name but "Neon" is more whimsy...
the goal of this device would be to provide a big pulse discharge
(>8") with a TC because NSTs are right on the brink of death as
is and Ignition coils are a bit more hardy.

--
*Don't lower your expectations, raise the voltage !*