Re: [TCML] Magnet wire voltage ratings

Hi Scott,
if you know the manufacturer of the wire used, you always could check on
their website for a datasheet.
for example:
http://www.sh-elektrodraht.de/en/produkte/?areaid=wickeldraehte&art=rund
You also could try and find a copy of DIN60317 Specifications for
particular types of winding wire.
http://www.heermann-gmbh.de/kupferlackdraht-TD.pdf

Mark