From: Neon Tesla <neontesla@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Jul 14, 2012 1:01 pm
Subject: [TCML] The Practical construction of VTTCs

            I recently purchased a matched set of 572B
tubes for a 3" VTTC and now I realized that there are
not nearly as many pages on the practical
construction of VTTCs so now i'm stuck. I was planing
to use both tubes and parallel two MOTs, then use an
oil filled secondary. I know the basics of a VTTC but
I have many questions.

            Firstly I wonder if
this<http://www.instructables.com/files/orig/FO0/K0NC/G3TDVWJB/FO0K0NCG3TDVWJB.jpg>
schematics
values would
need to be upped to handle two MOTs? Second I was
wondering if the MOTs would need a ballast or rather
the tubes would draw the required current and not
pull too much current. Any help is greatly appreciated,

            Thanks!

--
Don't lower your expectations, raise the voltage !