Re: [TCML] The Practical construction of VTTCs

           Yes I think paralleling MOTs is best now that you
mention it, since I can't find hide nor hair of the shunts on
my MOTs. I also want to try out an oil filled secondary to
see how well it works before implementing it on a 12"
coil.

           Thanks

--
*Don't lower your expectations, raise the voltage !*