[TCML] Re: My Big Maxwell is acting funny

               Ok,
I've fixed that problem by dumping ~2X the A into the Primary
circuit, now a new problem, my secondary is rather flimsy, and
I already had a mild flash-over and burn, so it occurred to me
that I could wrap the secondary in 3M Scotch 70 arc protection
tape. would this be a good idea or result in disaster?

--
*Don't lower your expectations, raise the voltage !*