[TCML] My Big Maxwell is acting funny

           I have till Tesla day to figure this out...

My primary circuit isn't firing properly. The capacitor is
wired across the PT (which has 2 charged terminals like
a NST). In distress I disconnected the lead to the low
voltage side of the Cap and the gap fired decently the only
two strange things are that the still connected terminal is
labeled  "High Potential Terminal Only" and the capacitor
is 3 times over sized for the TC. The gap Is a Sucker gap.

--
*Don't lower your expectations, raise the voltage !*