Re: [TCML] Which one of you is behind this?

I'm one of the engineers who built the coils (one out of a dozen or so),
I'm sure a couple others are also registered on pupman (John Forcina for
sure).

Ian Charnas is the head of the group, and I can assure you he doesn't take
any efforts to "not be found."  We've been around for around three years
Ian has been promoting us pretty heavily, and have done two shows abroad
(another in Austria at the end of summer, I believe).  It's a purely
non-profit for-fun venture though.  We're not trying to be Arc Attack.

Anyways, if you have questions about the Tesla Orchestra, go ahead and
ask.  I mostly deal with the technical aspects of the coils.

-Mike