Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 11:55 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] World wide map of coilers

UK teslacoilers map, VERY out of date....

http://www.teslacoiling.co.uk/coilersmap

    Cheers
        Derek

On 31/01/2012 14:46, Jim Lux wrote:
On 1/31/12 4:53 AM, Russell L Thornton wrote:
I seem to recall that there was at one time a map of where coilers were
located.  I could not find it so I was wondering was I dreaming or did it
exist and just went away?

TCBOUK had a map on their website for UK coilers.

Anyone know?  There seems to be a vacuum of coilers in the Florida area.
There was a gathering in Tampa a number of years ago but nothing since.

Coiling is one of those fluctuating things, people come and go as the economy and jobs dictate. I think there are several coilers on the list in FL although I don't know where they are.

A quick search of the archives
shows John Forcina in Bradenton and Robert Davies in Arcadia (in 2008). There's a couple others in Tuscaloosa and Clearwater apparently.

Whether they're still active, or on the list is another question.

Things do change.