[TCML] Potential transformers for sale

 Hello all,

Why pay $800 to $2500 for potential transformers on eBay?

I have three Westinghouse potential transformers for sale.  Two
are 8400 volts, and one is 7200 volts.  Each are type PTO,
are 19.5" tall to the top of the insulators, weigh 150 lbs, 120 volt
input, and are rated at 750VA thermal, although folks have run them
at 3kVA for Tesla coil use.  If powered by a step up type variac,
the 8400 volt ones will give around 10KV.  Or two 8400 volt ones
can be put in series for 16.8kV.

8400V Style 1409064-C, $95

8400V Style 1409064-A, $95

7200V Style 1304070-C, $80

Pick up only, in Rochelle Pk, NJ.

Photos at:

http://sites.google.com/site/jfuturet/electronic-phase-shifter

I also have some variacs (large and small), rolled capacitors,
vacuum tubes, plate transformers, etc.

Email me off-list if interested.

Thank you,
John