 From: Udo Lenz <udo_lenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 4:18 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Voltage Question

Hi Paul,

I wonder how accurate that really is. The secondary voltage
depends on the magnetic field inside the secondary. One part of the
field comes from the secondary current. If that is the only contribution
to the field the equation you gave would be correct. But also the
field from the primary needs to be added in

Udo