From: Cole Awesome-Jordan [mailto:jordancole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 3:13 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [TCML] PCB Boards

I haven't start boards and I don't any plans set yet. I'm scouting out info,
in about half a year or a year i hope to build a DRSSTC something like this
one
http://www.goodchildengineering.net/tesla-coils/drsstc-1
And I'm just trying to figure all the parts sourcing now.

Anybody know a general idea of how much this will cost?