[TCML] MMC capacitor data compilation

Hello all,

To all you who use the 942C20P15K-F and associated caps to make MCC's. I am in need of your assistance.

I am in the process of writing a program to aid in MCC design, and I wish to compile some known designs that work, to see how known parameters mesh with what the program parameters spitting out. This will allow me to add factors into the equations taking the program from pure rigid data and into the realm of real world coiling.

Parameters I would need for this to work

What capacitor are you using?
# in series & # in parallel, or overall capacitance
What input voltage?
Input current?
Ballpark resonant frequency?
DC coil? yes or no

gap type?
Max bbs of sparkgap if rotary?
Any other info you wish to share. Capacitor life time if you know it, do your capacitors catch fire after running it for 5 minutes, etc.

Pretty basic info that would go along way for me.

Thanks for any assistance,
John "Jay" Howson IV