Re: [TCML] Plasma Tubes!

On 1/19/12 5:53 AM, Scott Bogard wrote:
Hmm, I'll just send them to you off list, stupid Facebook, you shouldn't
need an account but maybe the URL changed or something...

your FB main page at http://www.facebook.com/sdb229 is visible without logging in, but the photo album is not.

There's some way to set the visibility settings for the photo albums, but I don't recall what it is.

I think you go to the album, then click "Edit album" (up under the album title), and that brings up a dialog that allows you to change the privacy setting for the album.

FB isn't necessarily being stupid here.. they want to encourage people to sign up so that they can serve ads to you and sell clickstreams. Very clever, actually.