[TCML] looking to purchase a few toroids

Hello everyone,
This is my first posting to the list. I am looking to purchase a few toroids and rather than going through "information unlimited" I figured it might be better to purchase from the community.
I currently have a 3"x12" and am looking for both a smaller and larger toroid. Something in the area of (5-8") for smaller one and (16-20") for the larger one should be fine.

Feel free to message me if you want.

Matthew Edwards

P.S. Thank you Chip and Bart for the assistance!