Re: [TCML] freau phase anjuster

Hi Bob,

My SRSG uses a Teletype motor so I can't suggest what cap value might be
appropriate for your motor.

I never bothered to look at voltage rise, and attempting to gauge the shift
with a FL light was always difficult, and subjective at best.  Rather, I
monitored the actual phase shift by taping a small magnet to the motor
shaft, and scoping a pickup coil held beside the rotating magnet (Scope set
to LINE sync).

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA