[TCML] Variac - what do you guys think?

I just stumbled upon 2 very nice variac stacks in the college recycle pile, I was curious to know what you guys think.

The name plate says it rated for 22Amps as a whole, but I have another variac nearly identical to a single unit from this stack, and it is rated at 20amps which a regularly push to 25. So I think there is a good possibility that these variac stacks are capable much more. Any thoughts? Pictures below

I also may be persuaded to sell one or both of these beasts. make me an offer and I will think it over.

Variac stack
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/JHowson/GEDC1484.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/JHowson/GEDC1469.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/JHowson/GEDC1475.jpg
its #12 wire
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/JHowson/GEDC1478.jpg

My old variac
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/JHowson/GEDC1481.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/JHowson/GEDC1482.jpg
looks like #12 wire again

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off you hands."