[TCML] Tungsten for sale

Hello All,
I am once again placing an order for tungsten. No 1/2 or 3/8 this time, but 1/4" pure and 1/4" 2% Thorium are game.

I can cut to any length under 7" to a .002" precision .

Pricing is by the inch and cut
I charge per cut, because cutting this stuff eats away my blade and blades are really expensive.
Pure Tungsten 6$per inch 1$ per cut
Thoriated 7$ per inch 2$ per cut 1$ more because its radioactive and requires extra safety measures on my part.

A good deal for those of you who need small quantities

Contact me off list
A hard deadline of end of day Tuesday 2/17/12 is in place.

Thanks,
Jay