Re: [TCML] DC Coils

Carlos, all

I think Carlos, referring to voltage being doubled, is talking about the
DC resonant voltage doubling of the tank cap, due to energy stored in the
charging inductor during the time the gap is conducting.
This requires a blocking diode between the cap and the inductor, also
called the de-qing diode.

Carlos, can you confirm that such a diode is in position?

Cheers, Finn Hammer