[TCML] On common ground...

Im nearing completion of your most basic ac driven vttc which i plan on running it indoors.

Im wondering if there is a metal type that is best when comparing surface areas for grounding ondoors.

I have access to all sorts of scrap metal at work and my thought was to weld pieces in cross sections like a heatsink to keep the size small.  I assume insulating it from the floor by means of a slab of wood too is a good idea.  Would this work well enough for the RF ground?  Could i make that a common ground for the MOT and filament xmfr as well?

Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx