Re: [TCML] My x-ray machine

Grenadier wrote:
Looks like I sparked a flamefest! I figure that a radiation safety
page is going to be needed
if I plan on sharing my adventures online...

--2 hours later--
http://teravolt.org/radiation-safety/

Great project, and congratulation on having built an actual working model. There was a period of time in which building an X-ray machine came up as a topic on the TCML, It was in the late nineties or thereabouts (98? 99?) and Fr. Tom was one who had actually done some experiments along the line.

I always wanted to get around to building one, but it's one of those projects that never materialised. Thanks for posting yours, especially the live image on the scintillation screen; that is WAY cool!

Jon