[TCML] MicroBrute Short Circuit?

Hello, today i assembled my kit and was testing and on step 19 page 36 of the manual i got about 1/8" of spark from the breakout point and then i saw a spark from the board around OUT+ i thought it was just a bad connection so i double checked all my screws and made sure they were tight. Then i tried the test sequence again and this time it blew up the wire in the board leading from IN+, and it exploded right by CR44. I did all the testing and the voltages were correct, i double checked that there were no soldier bridges, and i also double checked that the components were all in the right way and undamaged. I also noticed that C43 and C42 were very warm.

I was also on youtube and noticed that the user jospadua commented on these videos with a very similar problem

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=z4wVveOvlqs
http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=TLcv3ZI6Wt0

Please help me if you can.