Re: [TCML] Displaying Tesla Coil in Shopping Mall

I've had two different attorneys tell me that in my state of Georgia, disclaimers are just to fool the uninitiated. Apparently, you cannot waive any of your rights by signing a waiver. So even if you were to have everyone sign some sort of waiver, it only serves to try and bluff them into not suing. Once they hire an attorney, I'm told the waivers do nothing. Might stop the folks from claiming it scared them so badly they now suffer from ED, but if someone really gets hurt, all bets are off.