Re: [TCML] secondary coil form

Thanks, David,

I didn't know about duct PVC tubing. Sounds ideal. Did you wind the wire into epoxy or wind it on "dry", and did you varnish the coil afterwards?

If I get the kind of performance in your videos, I'll be mondo happy. Then I'll have to find a good name for it. After twenty years it deserves some respect.

Thanks for the good information.

---Carl

PS--By the way, an ice cream freezer motor makes a really good winding drive.

David,
I saw Cameron has three videos of his coil, but two of them say it is running as SRSG, whilst the other is labelled, and behaves more like, ARSG. He doesn't alter the motor speed though, so hard to really tell.
Are the SRSG labels  a typo, or is the coil setup such that he can quickly change motors, and cap values easily as a comparison?
(I appreciate you personally may not know the answer - so apologies in advance if so)

Regards Philip Tuck
www.hvtesla.com.

.