From: "James" <mustang3@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 11:57:42 AM
Subject: [TCML] Pictures of Tesla Magnifier

I finally got some pictures up.
https://picasaweb.google.com/101615430037981690206/TeslaCoilPictures# . When
looking at Utoob, check out the Tesla 2 and Tesla 6 vids. They are looking
at the O'scope and Spectrum Analyzer. The program (WinTesla) shows the third
coil to resonate at 74KHz. I measure it at 66KHZ. The capacitance of C2 and
L2 are contributing to the lower than anticipated frequency. This Magnifier
has been a real PIA, I have blown it up most every time I've fired it.
Sparks on the video are 20 to 25 feet long. It looks pissed.