From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Phil Tuck
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 1:30 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Resonance Research Caps

Has anyone any experience of the HV 80Kv pulse Caps that Resonance Research
market? I understand that they are not oil filled (dry or Jell instead I
presume?), which comes as a big surprise, so has anyone any independent
comments on them.

Mods: I am aware that certain people central to the company are Persona non
grata, but this is about the product they sell.

Phil

.