From: Gary Lau <glau1024@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Feb 1, 2012 08:04:43 EST
Subject: [TCML] Moderators note - World Wide Map of Coilers

I agree that such data would be a very useful resource, but please
don't send this information to the TCML (it will be rejected).  Send
it off-list directly to Andrew -  arobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:19:25 -0500
From: Andrew Robinson<arobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TCML] World wide map of coilers

Would this be something everyone would be interested seeing an updated
version of? I'd be happy to throw something together as a permanent
location not just for a region, but for the entire world for the Tesla
community instead of the HV community.
--
*/Andrew M. Robinson/*
arobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx