Re: [TCML] VTTC grid/secondary coils

Simon,

The issue should have been resolved by swapping the leads of only the
grid coil.  As long as your primary orientation stayed the same, you
should be able to effectively reverse the grid coil winding by
swapping the leads.  For such a short coil as this, top and bottom
shouldnt matter.

Maybe your capacitors are bad?

Steve