Re: [TCML] Table-top Tesla coil

Looks good - obviously a LOT of effort and attention to detail!

IMHO, the primary conductor seems a bit 'overkill', but hey, it looks and
works good!

I built a small table-sized one a few years ago powered by a 7500-30 neon
(de-potted) and I can get nearly 7". Not bad for 225 watts of input juice.

Keep up the good work.

- b