[TCML] difference between 10 mA from a flyback and a low voltage PSU ?

Hello,
I'm trying to learn the basics of High Voltage electrical safety, so,
a safety issue, and perhaps an ingenuous question :

what is the difference between a current output of 10 mA from a flyback
and a direct current (not pulsed) of the same intensity of 10 mA provided
by a low voltage power supply : I see what gives this one, but what
are the differences of the flyback in effects on the human body ?

If the intensity is the same, the power output of a flyback is higher than that
of a low voltage power supply ?
eg : 30 000 V . 0,01 A = 300 W (flyback power output)    beside     10 V . 0,01 A = 0,1 W
So, is there a difference in effects on the human body from this higher power
even with the same current ?

Any (detailed) explanation would be welcome !

Alphonse