[TCML] Large Coil available

I have the dubious honor of owning the last coil built by D.C. Cox.  It's his large model M-150, which usually stands about 10' tall and he called a "1,000,000 Volt" coil.  Unfortunately, it was never quite finished.  Because of space constraints, I had asked him to shorten it to closer to 8'.  Of course, that change necessitated a number of other changes in his standard design, so the short story is that it's never been properly tuned, and I believe the primary needs another 1.5 turns (or so).

We don't really want to store it for an indefinite length of time, and we don't have the time or workspace to finish it at this point.  Anybody interested?  Make me an offer (off list, of course).

Mark Anderson
Project Production Manager
Science Museum of Minnesota
120 Kellogg Blvd W