From: Gerekos Christopher <gerekos.christopher@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Apr 15, 2012 1:07 pm
Subject: [TCML] Document on theory/construction

Hi everybody.
The document I told you about in my previous e-mail has been uploaded. It
s now available at the following link:
ttp://www.experimentarium.be/admin/ajaxfilemanager/uploaded/Phys-Teslacoil-fr.pdf(French
nly, English version will be ready this summer).
It presents the theory of operation (only SGTC) as well as the construction
f my coil. It's quite basic-level on engineering but I tried to be
omplete and rigorous on physics and math. I hope it will be useful.
With kind regards,
Christopher Gerekos

PS: Some of the diagrams comes from websites. I sent e-mails to their
espective owners to ask the permission to use these in my report but I
eceived very few answers (spam?). The pictures are fully credited, but if
ou really want your picture to be removed, no problem I'll do it.