[TCML] Tungsten Buy

Hello all,

At the request of one of the list members I am once again placing a group order for tungsten rod.
this time around it will be for 3/8"OD and 1/2"OD, max length 7". I could piggy back a 1/4" OD on that as well, if there was more than 7" of interest.

I have not gotten the quote back for the list members initial request, so I don't know pricing just yet, but if you are interested in either of these two sizes, just send me an email off list and I will let you know the price per inch and per cut, after I get the initial rod stock quotes.

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off your hands."