Re: [TCML] Secondary Damage (Large Coil)

Amir,

I was formulating a response when I saw Brent's post which was exactly what I was thinking.

On these bigger coils you need to be really careful not to over couple them or you will burn the secondary. The burnt turns you are getting might be the symptom of another problem. I'd measure your coupling and decrease it if necessary before trying out your repaired secondary.

Hope this is of some help,
Brian B.