Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil Theory

Hi Rixong,

The book appears to be a relatively good book on basic engineering
principles of conventional Tesla coils.  I have not read the book, and I'm
basing this assessment solely on the table of contents available via
amazon.com.  The table of contents does not appear to list anything on
magnifier Tesla coils, or triple resonance, however, it includes significant
information on most aspects of Tesla coil design.

Best wishes always,

Mike Day