From: William Noble <william_b_noble@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Sep 22, 2011 9:13 am
Subject: [TCML] anyone need a whole bunch of 12 or 14 gauge aluminum wire

Helping a guy clean out his garage, found a spool of aluminum wire, enamel
nsulated, it says it's 14 gauge, might be 12, not 100% sure - many hundreds
f feet of wire (it's one of those spool about 24 inches in diameter and
aybe 24 inches high, about 1/4 to 1/2 full) - located near los angeles - if
nyone can use it, drop me an email directly and I'll give you the phone
umber to call to ask about it - my friend who has the wire now is not an
nternet user, so an actual voice call is the only way to reach him.  If no
nterest, he'll probably sell it to a scrap metal place by weight.