Re: [TCML] Tesla coil history - which came first?

> Experiments with Alternate Currents of High Potential and High
> Frequency

> By Tesla, two editions 1894(?) and 1906, sundry reprints and
> on google books.

   In some introductory notes, which i reskimmed, roughly:

      ...'high' frequencies are fascinating...in that
      effects are not confined to the wires/components...

   (The interested student will wish to dig the original
    off of google books, etc.  I think its important to
    note the original was writ in 1894(ish), tho there
    is an early reprint of 1906ish...)

best
  dwp