Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 8:49 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] IGBT Module

Hi Can anyone suggest a good place to buy HV IGBT modules.
I am in New zealand and a lot of companies wont deal internationally...

I am looking for something around 4.5kv - 6kv at 600 Amps.
I need only  1 at first, but probably buy 2 more shortly after.
Purhaps someone on list has one to sell...?

Thanks,

Carlos