[TCML] further help with dual mot

Those answers make alot of sense... thanks guys.I had originally been going along with this schematic: http://www.capturedlightning.org/hot-streamer/greg/frames.htmBut yes now I see how if I am only running off 120v it gives 60v to each mot.I wired up the mots in parallel and sure enough it works.But now I have 2 more problems.1st, is how to not trip my breaker.I have heard of people using long extension chords or connecting a halogen lightbulb in series with the mot primaries.will any of these work? do I have other options?I only have 120v in my house and I dont think i'll be able to use any of the 30a outlets that my stove runs on. (I think thats what it is).my 2nd problem is a new voltage doubler circuit.Will the one in the link work with two mots in parallel with 120v?I'm assuming it should. If not I will need to find a new voltage doubler circuit. 		 	   		  _______________________________________________
Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx