From: James Hutton <b-u-r-t-o-n-boy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla help <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Sep 3, 2011 8:46 am
Subject: [TCML] help! dual mot power not working

I havent got a clue why this setup isn't producing anything.here are some

pictures of the setup: --http://i56.tinypic.com/5yu348.jpg--http://i54.tinypic.com/jipauq.jpg--http://i54.tinypic.com/ymbsx.jpgThe

MOT's are wired in series, The two cores are connected and grounded,The two high

voltage leads should be making ~4kv ~250ma arcs right?I get nothing. The plug

might as well not even be in.I have also tried it with the two cores not

grounded. Same results.I have also tried in parallel. It works. I get huge big

current sparks. But the voltage would stillonly be 2000 so this is no good

because this will be a tesla coil power supply.