[TCML] Help choosing tank caps for dual MOT

I have a whole bunch of 940c30p15k caps at home.They were originally for my NST coil. I didnt know that it was not recommended to use those.One fries about every 15 seconds.So I bought the new 942c.
But I am building a dual mot voltage doubler powered coil soon and I saw somewhere(i forget where now...) that you can use the 940c series just fine if your using MOTs.If that is true, It would save me a ton of money.