[TCML] Nifty Gizmo for Sale

You guys all like nifty hard to find toys,

I happened upon a large RF transmitter.
I nabbed it because I figured it had some nifty parts inside for salvage (which it does have some HV stuff), but upon lifting the hood it looked so nice that I could not bring my self to start pulling pieces ...
I don't know much about it, and I have no way to test it, but my guess is that it still works.
I believe it to be a large Traveling Wave Tube, its about 3ft long, so from what I have read it probably has several hundred if not a thousand Watt capability.
But like I said I don't know. I cant see the information with out taking it apart. and the numbers on the side of the case are apparently not found anywhere online.

I said it looked nice!
In fact its beautiful
Here is some Eye Candy
http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/JHowson/

So yea,
Its been sitting here for a couple weeks taking up space.
I figure that someone must want this thing somewhere.

You would have to pick it up, as this bad boy is huge. I am not shipping it.
It can however be made available in two places, Currently its in Rochester, But I travel back home to Phoenixville PA in a few weeks and then again at Christmas .

I feel confident I could at least get several hundred for the tube alone.

Contact me off list if your interested.

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off you hands."